Certification exam registration is NOW OPEN. Please see below for instructions on how to schedule. Certification testing is available for in-person attendees only.
Step 1: Enroll in the F5 Certified Program
- To schedule an exam at the event, you must first be registered in the F5 Certified program at certification.f5.com. It can take up to 24 hours to register for the program, and once registration is complete, you will receive an F5 ID number (ex: F5000012345).
*If you already have an F5 ID, you can skip to Step 2: Schedule an Exam.
- Create a new account at certification.f5.com
- When you receive an "account confirmation" email, click on the link to activate your account. Your initial account confirmation link will expire after 15 min.
- Accept the "Candidate Agreement" to complete your new account registration. NOTE: accepting the "Candidate Agreement" will trigger the creation of your new account on the ExamStudio site (step 2).
Step 2: Schedule an Exam - Exams will be held on Thursday, March 23rd between 8:00am - 2:30pm ET.
Once you have an F5 ID, you can go straight to the ExamStudio site, use your F5 Candidate ID (ex: F5000012345), and select the "Forgot your password?" link to create a password for your account.
- Sign into ExamStudio
- Click on the "Exams" tab
- Find the exam you want to take and click on the "Schedule" button
*You will only see exams listed that you are eligible to take
- From the drop-down menu, select "RESTRICTED F5 Certification Testing"
- Click on "Select" to choose an exam time
- Click "Confirm"
For questions related to exam registration or certification, please contact the F5 Certified team at email@example.com.