VMware NSX Demo
Networking and Security Powered by VMware's NSX
In 2019, 948 government agencies, education establishments, and healthcare providers in the U.S were impacted by ransomware at a cost in excess of $7.5 billion. Read the full report by Emisoft here.
VMware's software-defined networking (SDN) solutions are giving IT specialists the ability to rethink datacenter security.
Want to learn more about VMware's NSX portfolio? This is a great place to start! Join us for a 30-minute overview of VMware's NSX and vRealize Network Insight to learn how VMware can help IT administrators and security teams create a Zero-Trust network with adaptive micro-segmentation by moving security to the hypervisor. By leveraging VMware's NSX, IT gains the ability to connect and protect applications inside the datacenter, at a disaster recovery site, and even extend into the public cloud.
Key benefits of VMware's NSX portfolio:
- Protect applications with micro-segmentation at the workload level and granular security
- Obtain detailed application topology visualization, automated security policy recommendations, and continuous flow monitoring
- Gain consistent management of networking and security polices independent of physical network topology within and across datacenters and native public clouds
- Reduce network provisioning time from days to seconds and improve operational efficiency through automation
Key use cases driving business value:
- Adopt Zero-Trust security
- Extending networking across on-prem and hosted clouds
- Networking for cloud native (containerized) applications
- Automation - streamlining the delivery of networking services
Register below to attend!