Federal surface transportation legislation, beginning with MAP-21 (7/6/12) and continued in the FAST Act (12/4/15), established performance requirements for States and MPOs under the Transportation Performance Management (TPM) program.
Join this webinar
to hear from Naquan Ishman
, Solutions Engineering Director at Decision Lens, as he discusses best practices for setting quantifiable performance targets and structuring data for tracking and reporting.
In this webinar,
we will review the MAP-21/FAST requirements and illustrate how the Decision Lens software platform can be leveraged to:
- Collect data from multiple systems to enable cross asset performance-based prioritization within budget and funding rule constraints
- Construct system performance dashboards for system trade-off evaluation and report out on optimal funding strategies to meet statewide system performance goals
- A review of performance measures outlined in the federal rulemaking include:
- PM1 Safety
- PM2 System Preservation (Bridge/Pavement)
- PM3 System Performance (Reliability, Freight, Congestion, and Air Quality)
Don’t miss out
on this opportunity to learn how to set your department up for success under the TPM program!