Join F5 Networks and World Wide Technology
for an interactive workshop where we will demonstrate Red Hat Ansible's capabilities using self-paced exercises. During this hands-on workshop, experts from WWT will demonstrate how a centralized automation tool can be used to programmatically configure devices and deliver applications across multiple platforms.
We will review:
- Common challenges network architects and system administrators face today and the role programmability plays
- What is Ansible and how does it work?
- Creating basic playbooks in Ansible
- Creating basic playbooks in Ansible around platforms such as F5, IOS-XE, NX-OS, APIC
- Designing templates for simplified deployment of devices and services
- Creating self-service offerings through Ansible Tower and ServiceNow
Attendees will walk through automating the following tasks:
- IP Reservation and DNS Configuration
- F5 Application Delivery Controller Configuration
- F5 Application Deployment
- Applying predictable configuration changes (routing, switching, security)
- Simplifying device deployments through plug and play templates
- Orchestrating code upgrades and backups
*A complimentary lunch will be provided.