The Next Generation of Creativity
Discover the Latest Adobe Creative Cloud Updates
Specifically, this session will explore an overview of the below applications, and their respective newest features, capabilities, upgrades, and more!
- Get started on projects quickly within the Adobe Photoshop home screen
- Content-Aware Fill reimagined with Adobe Sensei technology
- Frame tool for easy masking
- Usability improvements and so much more!
- Enhanced Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop integration
- Multiple graphic layers with canvas and render size print controls
- Publish 3D scenes easily and generate a unique URL for sharing
- Faster rendering with the new native renderer
Adobe XD CC
- Extend the functionality of Adobe XD for workflows and integrations with the growing collection of plugins created by Adobe's developer community
- Auto-animate micro-interactions across artboards
- Easy integration with Adobe Illustrator
- Export your designs and take your animations even further with After Effects, the industry-leading animation tool
Adobe Premiere Rush CC
- Learn how to navigate and use the new app for creating and sharing online videos
- Capture, edit, and share videos on your mobile device
- Built-in camera functionality helps you take professional quality video on your mobile device
- Share right from the app to favorite social channels like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram
- Previously Typekit, Adobe Fonts provides users with unlimited fonts at no extra charge, and they’re already licensed and cleared for personal and commercial use with 1,000s of options!