For the fourth consecutive year, the Adobe eLearning Conference is returning to the heart of Washington, D.C. as the largest gathering of Adobe eLearning practitioners, leaders, and experts for a day of learning and sharing!
as learning and development experts and Adobe product specialists share updates and insights that will put you ahead of the curve, connect you with experienced members of the community, and do wonders for your network.
Here's what you can expect:
- Network with the best. Connect with 800+ eLearning professionals.
- Embrace the future. Learn from industry experts about the new product releases, latest eLearning trends, and sneak peeks into the latest technology.
- Create everything eLearning with a single tool. Create a wide variety of eLearning courses, ranging from immersive learning experience with VR to responsive eLearning across all devices, using Adobe Captivate (2019 release).
- Develop multimedia skills. Learn the tips and tricks of photo editing using Adobe Photoshop and create animated characters to make your eLearning courses come alive.
- Adobe Captivate Specialist Certificate Program. Attend a full-day classroom session delivered by top Adobe experts the day prior on Tuesday, March 12th at the conference hotel. Upon successful completion of the course, get endorsed as an Adobe Captivate Specialist and earn a badge and certificate of completion. Learn more or register now >>
Don't miss this opportunity to become an active participant in the community that is at the forefront of eLearning creation, delivery, and management!