Join Four Points Technology and RSA
for a glimpse of what is possible and practical in implementing a true Identity Governance Program across the enterprise. Leveraging Two-Factor or Multi-Factor Authentication is only a piece of the total solutions.
Agencies are currently facing multiple security, identity, and governance programs. For the most part, they tend to act as individual disciplines with silo'd agendas, schedules, obligations, users, and budgets. Most of these programs take severely different approaches to common challenges such as inclusion, classifications for different types of users, and specific technical details about target coverage models.
This webinar will cover the importance of answering:
- What are we trying to protect?
- Do we know who all of our users are?
- Have we been able to prove that the "person" accessing our data is in-fact authorized?
- Do we know what types of actions they can take with our data?
- Are we doing all that we can to protect our people, data, sovereignty, privacies, and agencies?
Attend this webinar
on December 18th
to learn how to architect a path forward and receive 1 (ISC)2