to learn how to create customer applications in the cloud without needing to write any code. With the Salesforce Platform, you can create browser-based and mobile enabled apps with clicks not code.
This workshop guides the attendee through building a cloud-based “Travel Approval” application. The agenda includes creating the data model, adding UI and automation logic, developing reports & dashboards, and accessing via mobile device.
This is a workshop with hands-on exercises – attendees need access to PCs/laptops to participate.
This workshop is for:
- Anyone new to the Salesforce Platform looking for hands-on proof that Salesforce can be applied to help solve their organization’s challenges.
- Business Analysts or Developers looking to create enterprise-grade applications without writing code.
Attendees will learn:
- The fundamentals of creating data model
- User interface design
- Validation Rules
- Workflows & Approvals
- Reporting and Analytics
- Configuring the Salesforce Mobile App
- An overview of Salesforce Platform features
Agenda at a glance:
Welcome & Introductions;
Workshop Orgs & Materials
|Salesforce Platform Overview & Key Core Services|
Declarative Application Development: Create an Application, Objects, & Fields
11:00am –12:00pm /
|Customize the User Interface: Views, Page Layouts, Social|
Working Lunch / Break
Application Logic: Formulas, Validation, Workflow, Approvals
Analyze Data with Reports & Dashboards