Understanding and tracking the multifaceted influence of nations is crucial for maintaining a strategic advantage. China is systematically influencing instruments of national power, encompassing diplomatic, information, military, and economic (DIME) spheres. Against the backdrop of the year of the dragon — symbolizing strength, wisdom, and transformation — this program will delve into how open-source intelligence (OSINT) can empower military leaders to gain and maintain a decision advantage as China pursues its global objectives.
This webinar will explore the use of publicly available information (PAI) to understand this complex geopolitical landscape. Attendees will learn about:
- DIME power dynamics: An analysis of China's diplomatic, information, military, and economic initiatives and their interplay on the global stage
- The importance of the year of the dragon: Parallels between the characteristics of the year of the dragon and China's strategic approach and impact on international affairs
- OSINT/PAI: A deep dive into the efficacy of OSINT tools in gathering and analyzing publicly available information to decipher China's intentions
- Decision advantage: Understanding how military leaders can leverage OSINT to gain insights, anticipate actions, and ultimately maintain a decision advantage in response to China
- Perspectives from other Pacific nations, including Australia, on how they view China's evolving influence
Join the team on February 28, 2024, at 3:00pm ET/12:00pm PT when they will help decode the dragon's influence and showcase how OSINT can be a powerful tool in the pursuit of strategic advantage.