Public sector organizations have recently shifted initiatives towards creating the ideal citizen experience. To achieve this mission, agencies must access and leverage decades of siloed data from multiple legacy systems. This legacy data, combined with modern tools, helps combat and predict challenges agencies face in healthcare, public safety, and customer experience.
Government-focused experts from Snowflake, AWS and Software AG have come together to present a "Built for Government" solution, allowing users to access data effectively, leverage the Government Data Cloud, and drive impactful outcomes.
During this event, you will discover:
- How to access, virtualize, and move your legacy data (mainframe)
- How to leverage 150+ data connectors that perform all data formatting and transformation seamlessly to your data cloud
- Why modern agencies need an elastic data platform and the outcomes it will drive
- The benefits of the "Government and Education Data Cloud"
- How AWS cloud platform can power the process, and why this partnership is vital for Government Agencies
- Amazon Quicksight: Business Intelligence for everyone, with interactive dashboards, paginated reports, embedded analytics, and natural language queries
- How the Orange County Superior Court Maximizes operational efficiency and reduces backlog in a case study
Secure your spot today – seats are limited!