The size of the digital data universe is doubling every two years, and police investigation is no exception in this trend. Technological innovations like body-worn cameras, license plate readers, in-car cameras, surveillance cameras, gunshot detection, drones, internet-connected devices, cell phones, social media, and more are creating a tidal wave of digital evidence. All of these manual activities waste time that your investigators could be spending building and closing more cases.
Are your investigators drowning in a tidal wave of digital evidence? Join us for a complimentary webinar, to learn how digital transformation can help them work safer and smarter.
Specifically, attendees will learn about:
- Automating manual processes around evidence collection, analysis, and sharing
- Ensuring safer and more secure ways for officers to collect and share evidence
- Keeping digital evidence digital
- Automating case building and redaction to make investigators more effective and free up resources
- Making your limited budget dollars go further