To ensure our nation’s security, information must be current, accurate, and delivered synchronously across multiple screens, channels, and domains at the speed of mission readiness.
Join Adobe and your fellow content creators and communicators from across the Department of Defense ecosystem as we convene on October 5th to discuss the full content management lifecycle, from ideation to publication, including how to:
- Create content that stays within DoD guidelines while engaging all stakeholders in a timely and relevant way
- Save time by reducing the duplication of assets and content storage
- Streamline content creation workflows allowing your team to search, capture, reuse and deliver content faster than ever before
- Responsibly use generative AI as a content creation co-pilot
- Secure content through zero trust and digital rights management
At Adobe, we understand that digital experiences and content translate to mission-critical results. We look forward to an engaging discussion with some of the brightest minds in the Department of Defense!