Is your GRC strategy enabling information security activities within your organization? Today's audit and compliance practices require time and resource-intensive information-gathering techniques that produce static and “point in time” results. Organizations can streamline information and evidence gathering by leveraging existing system data, creating objective evidence, maintaining compliance, and reducing risk.
Join us for an informative webinar where you will learn how to:
- Identify system-generated data that can be used for objective evidence
- Use system-generated data to ensure continuous compliance and reduce risk
- Strengthen relationships between GRC teams and security operations departments
- Reduce time-intensive evidence collection for technical stakeholders
- Build trust amongst stakeholders and improve transparency and accountability
Don't miss out - register now to reserve your spot!