Ping Identity and Carahsoft are excited to invite you to join us in the follow-up to TechNet Cyber 2023 to explore how your team can innovate, adapt, and collaborate in service of your mission goals by utilizing emerging technologies.
Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) is the set of tools, policies, and systems that an agency uses to enable the right individual to access the right resource, at the right time, for the right reason in support of federal business objectives. Ping Identity will provide an overview of how ICAM technology is a core component of the Identity pillar in a zero trust architecture, and how ICAM is a cornerstone for enforcing who/what has access to data and resources and who does not.
Join us to learn:
- How to centralize ICAM policy and consolidate/reduce identity silos
- How ICAM technologies work across the Zero Trust Pillars
- How attribute based access control (ABAC) differs from role based access control (RBAC)
- Where to deploy course, medium and fine grained ABAC to provide real time decisions and access to resources
- What is, how to work with, and how to protect cloud technology (hint, it's not just SaaS)
- How to accomplish the above in disconnected, denied, intermittent, and/or limited bandwidth (DDIL) and hybrid environments
Don't miss out on this webinar - Register now!