Today's grant management professionals and grant lifecycle owners are under intense pressure to navigate red tape, collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders, and streamline the grant process at scale. Despite their mission critical role, most grant management teams are still stuck trying to manage overwhelming requests using email, spreadsheets, and other siloed and antiquated tools.
Smartsheet and their partner Optimum have developed an end-to-end solution to easily track and manage the grant lifecycle for both grant makers and grant recipients.
During this webinar, you will explore how Smartsheet's grant management solution enables you to:
- Track the grant lifecycle, burndown rate, associated expenses, and reporting requirements of grant funds across a federal agency
- Process, sort and automate proposal intake while capturing required information
- Organize recipients, including key contact information, mission statements, amount awarded, interactions and grant history
- Share calendars and milestones with main stakeholders to send reminders about upcoming deliverables and communicate clear expectations for deadlines
- Avoid workflow bottlenecks by monitoring tasks and performance and adjusting schedules and resources as needed
- Track roles, responsibilities, and reporting so you can respond quickly to any problem areas with accurate, timely reports
- Get accurate, real-time updates and easily compile critical information and performance metrics to build year-end reports