The Biden Administration has issued an Executive Order mandating all government agencies to deploy an endpoint detection and response (EDR) program to protect their data. To protect yours, trust only the most-deployed threat hunting tool in the U.S. government: VMware Carbon Black.
Join VMware and Carahsoft for a webcast about VMware Carbon Black, where you’ll learn,
- VMware Carbon Black’s EDR capabilities and how they go above and beyond the guidelines in the latest executive order
- How to achieve 100% coverage with Carbon Black’s flexible EDR
- “Must-haves” for a successful EDR program
- New cyberattack methods in the current threat landscape
- How to enact remediation for endpoint incident response and save your organization’s data