Join us for a webinar covering Splunk IT Essentials. During this DOI-focused webinar, attendees will gain insight regarding:
- An overview of Splunk’s no-cost Splunk offering: ITE Learn and ITE Work
- Which billable and non-billable Splunk apps are now in ITE (e.g., Exchange, App for Infrastructure, VMware, Windows, Unix, etc.)
- How ITE consolidates numerous Splunk and 3rd party point solutions into a centralized view
- How to identify trends or issues impacting KPIs with drill-down capabilities
- Which components of ITE are leveraged within ITSI (for those continuing in this direction)
Register today to learn how Splunk IT Essentials accelerates troubleshooting, consolidates tools, and integrates prebuilt components quickly.
We are pleased to offer 1 continuing professional education (CPE) credits to those that attend the event. Carahsoft is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. For more information on the CPE credits we are offering, our CPE sponsor (NASBA), and submission process, please click here.