Join AWS, Kinect Consulting, & Carahsoft for a virtual roundtable as we discuss local government success with data and analytics. Local governments across the nation are undertaking data and analytics initiatives to improve planning, operations, citizen engagement, and services delivered. This interactive roundtable is designed to help IT leaders learn from data projects at other governments, and to identify their own government's potential data use cases.
- Case study review of a recent project where a large county’s human services department securely aggregated data from across 27 programs to provide new levels of visibility into their programs, the participants, and the outcomes delivered
- Facilitated open discussion on effective data use cases and how to advance them
Get the Most From This Roundtable
- Prepare a sentence or two in advance on your agency's data use case(s) in motion or being considered
- Submit your use case(s) in the chat during the session.
- All those offering concepts will receive a complete list of all use cases submitted following the event
- Turn on your camera, join the conversation, and connect with other local government IT leaders
|Can't make it? Sign-up here and we'll send you a recording of the roundtable within three business days after the event!|