Core facilities provide scientific services that are essential to enable high-impact research. However, in most institutions, core facilities still rely on manual processes and basic tools like spreadsheets and shared calendars to manage complex services involving sophisticated technology, high-level expertise, and deep interactions between staff and users to ensure the quality of scientific results.
Join Keralia and Carahsoft
to learn more about how newLab, a “Built on Now” application, seamlessly integrates with your existing ServiceNow applications and helps you transform work for your core facility staff and users.
- Leverage the ServiceNow platform with newLab and run your core facilities as a service.
- Create a modern service portal so that core facility services are easily findable and bookable by internal or external users.
- Empower users and drive quality of scientific outcomes by sharing knowledge, methods, and best practices, thanks to newLab’s knowledge base and collaborative features.
- Drive-up the productivity of core facility staff with digitized and automated workflows that let them focus on innovative use of technology to accelerate research, instead of crunching data.
- Grow your revenue by providing your external customers with a service experience matching the very best internet consumer services.
- Reduce costs of application support and IT infrastructure by migrating your legacy systems onto one single platform.
|Meet Our Featured Speaker!|
Founder and CEO
|Pierre has 30+ years of experience in IT consulting and service management solutions, including 6+ years around the ServiceNow platform. Keralia is a ServiceNow Technology Partner, delivering a collaborative lab management cloud solution on the Now Platform.|