AWS OLA is a free program for new and existing customers to assess and optimize current on-premises and cloud environments, based on actual resource utilization, third-party licensing, and application dependencies. AWS OLA will provide you with a report that will model your deployment options, using existing licensing entitlements. These results can help you explore available cost savings across our flexible licensing options.
- Rightsizing your resources to determine your actual utilization requirements to help optimally select the lowest-cost EC2 instance size and type for each workload.
- Reducing costs by leveraging the recommendations from an AWS OLA to maximize value during your cloud migration or from your existing licensing entitlements.
- Exploring flexible licensing options through the ability to model different licensing scenarios or environments, so you only pay for what you need.
Join us every Tuesday at 2:00pm EST for a 30 minute demo on how you can use AWS OLA when evaluating options for migrating to the cloud or reducing licensing costs to save on third party licensing costs and run your resources more efficiently.
VMware Cloud on AWS is the preferred service for AWS for all vSphere-based workloads, bringing VMware's enterprise-class SDDC software to the AWS Cloud with optimized access to native AWS services. VMware Cloud on AWS provides you consistent and interoperable infrastructure and services between VMware-based datacenters and the AWS cloud, which minimizes the complexity and associated risks of managing diverse environments.
- Being able to run, manage, and secure production applications in a seamlessly integrated hybrid IT environment.
- Seamlessly move workloads bi-directionally between vSphere-based private and public clouds.
- Innovating and responding to changing business demands with the enterprise capabilities of VMware SDDC, coupled with the elastic infrastructure, and the breadth and depth of the AWS services.
- Leveraging established on-premises enterprise security, governance and operational policies, and extend that with the cloud scale and security that AWS Cloud brings.
Join us every Wednesday at 2:00pm EST for a 30 minute demo on how VMware Cloud on AWS can provide a unified infrastructure framework that bridges the gap between private and public clouds.