Navigating the FedRAMP authorization journey can be tedious, overwhelming, and costly. Cloud software vendors looking to get FedRAMP certified often consider a traditional consulting service approach, but this results in high opportunity costs, delayed time-to-revenue, and 12-18 months of manual work.
Thankfully, there's a better way to get FedRAMP audit-ready. One that speeds up your FedRAMP ATO timeline at enterprise scale and gets you audit-ready up to 80% faster, in as little as 60 days, and at 50% of the cost!
Tune in for this virtual lunch & learn as subject matter experts discuss:
- An overview of the FedRAMP process and timeline
- How to pursue FedRAMP on a budget
- How Anitian Compliance Automation stands apart from standard consulting services
- Resources and requirements associated with achieving FedRAMP
- What to expect with your 3PAO audit
to learn how Anitian, AWS, A-LIGN, and Carahsoft are helping organizations win contracts, enter new federal and state markets, and dramatically accelerate their time-to-revenue on the AWS cloud.