Mobile phones have changed the way children are exploited and computers continue to be a problem in the fight against child exploitation. With the proliferation of Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) today, investigators must use technology for good in the fight against child exploitation.
Join this webinar to learn how technology is empowering front-line field investigators and lab examiners to respond quickly to CyberTips to execute search warrants, confiscate devices, take a suspect into custody and identify victims.
Specifically, you will learn about ADF investigation tools, including:
- Leave No Victim Behind (Project VIC) and Child Abuse Image Database (CAID) capabilities
- Automatic and manual tagging of CSAM
- Facial analytics and age recognition
- Built-in and custom search profiles
- Report customizations to sanitize for court or prosecutors
Register now to learn how to speed investigations of child exploitation cases in the field or in the lab.