Even if you have checked all the cyber security boxes, your operational technology (OT) network may still be vulnerable. How close does an attacker have to be to your operations to cause a full shut down?
While strides have been made to add OT protections, there are still gaps that beg the questions:
- Are we doing enough to anticipate, prevent, detect, and quickly respond to cyber-attacks like ransomware?
- Do we know our OT environment and have we implemented adequate security measures to protect our most critical assets?
- Have we done a recent risk assessment and developed a plan to address known risks?
- Will we have a good explanation to give our leadership and constituents when attacks do happen?
- If an attack happened today, what would be our first step? Do we need an incident response retainer?
FireEye and Carahsoft for a complimentary webinar to learn how to close the gap.