Integrating understandable artificial intelligence and machine learning into government decision-making is a common challenge throughout the public sector. Learn how Tableau makes artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI and ML) consumable for knowledge workers across your organization. The session will focus on public sector decision-making and is intended for beginner-level to advanced audiences.
- Provide an understanding of Tableau’s core areas of AI and ML
- Present a live walkthrough of Tableau’s AI and ML capabilities and their practical application in decision-making
- Explore Tableau’s Python and R integrations using:
- Easy-to-implement deep-learning-based natural language processing
- Champion challenger predictive modeling