Join experts from Virsec and Carahsoft
for analysis of new and existing NIST 800-53 security controls that can play a critical role in stopping advanced cyberattacks. These include specific controls in the areas of Runtime Application Protection, Software Integrity, Malicious Code Protection, Flaw Remediation, Automated Detection & Response, and more.
The webinar will give detail on
|NIST SP 800-53 provides a powerful framework for ensuring cybersecurity, and the latest release (R5) strengthens the need for runtime protection. Advanced cybercriminals are increasingly bypassing conventional perimeter security and targeting critical workloads as code executes. To effectively combat this, we need security controls and tools that understand how applications are intended to execute and instantly stop deviations.|
- A broader view of compliance to address advanced threats
- The importance of runtime protection to stop advanced cyberattacks
- The need for deep application awareness and supporting security controls
- Critical NIST 800-53 controls that support runtime application protection
- New controls in R5 that specify Runtime Application Protection
Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up
to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
We are pleased to offer continuing professional education (CPE) credits to those that attend the event. For more information on the CPE credits we are offering, our CPE sponsor (NASBA), and the submission process, please click here.