Join us for a webinar covering Splunk’s FedRAMP Cloud offering and what this means for The Department of Energy (DOE). During this DOE-focused webinar, attendees will gain insight regarding:
- Overview of Splunk’s FedRAMP SaaS offering
- Key benefits when compared to hosting Splunk on-premises
- Splunk apps and premium solutions authorized for use
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) and licensing considerations
- Architecture and migration strategies
Register today to learn how Splunk’s FedRAMP Cloud allows you to focus scarce and valuable resources on strategic initiatives rather than managing and maintaining infrastructure.
We are pleased to offer continuing professional education (CPE) credits to those that attend the event. Carahsoft is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. For more information on the CPE credits we are offering, our CPE sponsor (NASBA), and submission process, please click here.