: It's the day RSA Conference 2021 is laser-focused on the issues at the forefront of public sector IT today. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from government IT luminaries and industry executives as they share their experiences tackling the toughest challenges you face, from the cloud and the supply chain to ransomware and recruiting.
Whether you are with a federal agency or a city, county, or state government, in the US or abroad, you will benefit from this deep dive into issues of vital interest to government today - offered this year as a virtual experience.
Featured speakers and panelists include:
- Nitin Natarajan, Deputy Director, Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Dave McKewon, DCIO(CS) & SISO, DoD
- Maria Roat, Deputy Federal CIO, Executive Office of the President
- Ron Ross, Fellow, NIST
- Mark Hakun, Principal Director for Cybersecurity, DoD, Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Maria Thompson, Chief Risk & Security Officer, State of North Carolina
- Nancy Rainosek, CISO, State of Texas
- Mike Makstman, CISO, City and County of San Francisco
- Greg McCarthy, CISO, City of Boston
You can find the agenda and full list of speakers and panelist here.
RSA Public Sector Day 2021 is brought to you by: