The lack of an adaptive network security infrastructure places organizations at risk from both inside and outside threats.
New or advanced technologies such as Software Defined Networks (SDN)s, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), smart/mobile devices, cloud services, and Internet of Things (IoT) offer several operational benefits that DoD organizations are eager to adopt. However, these technologies introduce security threats and can circumvent organizational security controls, resulting in the compromise of sensitive data.
Join Alamo City Engineering Services, Forescout, and Carahsoft on Tuesday, March 2nd for a webinar where we will discuss:
- ACES C2C Pilot and how to achieve visibility across your entire enterprise.
- What does remediation really look like? How you can bring compliancy to your front door, and the capabilities of fix-action workflows?
- Reducing manpower with Forescout Policy's automation and continuous monitoring.
- How Forescout can help you secure non-802.1x devices and raise your CCRI scores.
- How C2C is the foundation of Zero-Trust Networking (ZTN).
This webinar is also an opportunity to earn 1 CPE credit!