In an increasingly digital world, delivering consistent service uptime has become a priority for many government customers. When issues or outages occur in an agency’s enterprise infrastructure, IT operations management teams need the correct context to prevent, manage, and resolve problems quickly so users can complete their duties and support their missions.
A key ingredient in resolving issues with enterprise infrastructure is funneling alerts into action and kick-starting incident management and response.
|Join us for a live webinar where we’ll demonstrate how a joint solution from SolarWinds and xMatters can help combat alert fatigue and support the utilization of alerting best practices during a major outage or infrastructure issue.|
- Utilizing intelligent alerts and event correlation to filter and suppress related alerts and quickly get to the root cause of issues
- Automating alert flow using context-based routing to quickly involve the right team at the right time
- Establishing a collaboration channel with relevant content to improve communication and get the team on the right track
- Creating service management tickets with relevant smart alerts and knowledge base articles
- Best practices and use cases for on-call alerting
Scheduling conflict? Sign up
to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation.