Join Virsec cybersecurity experts and Carahsoft
to learn more about how to protect your organization from supply chain attacks. The attack that hit thousands of organizations is a prime example of a sophisticated remote code execution attack (RCE) that occurred in runtime and went undetected for months - leaving companies exposed, weak, and hemorrhaging information.
|Like almost every organization around the globe, the recent monumental supply chain attack likely has you on high-alert. If you were hit, you have joined thousands of companies scrambling to repair the damage. If you weren’t hit, then you are doing everything possible to make sure you’re not next.|
- An In-depth analysis of the attack and how to detect it in your system
- An End-to-end demo of an RCE attack
- How to stop a remote code execution attack
- Best practices to protect your organization’s workloads in runtime
- How to leverage technology that defends against supply chain attacks
Do you have a schedule conflict? Sign up to get a copy of the slides and access to the on-demand presentation after the webinar.
We are pleased to offer continuing professional education (CPE) credits to those that attend the event. For more information on the CPE credits we are offering, our CPE sponsor (NASBA), and the submission process, please click here.