Moving training online can prove challenging, requiring agencies and instructors to create an engaging virtual environment as effective as in-person training.
Adobe Connect is empowering users to deliver virtual training sessions that rival any in-person learning experience. Join our complimentary webinar
for the State of Vermont to learn how to deliver immersive, live virtual classroom experiences that mimic the in-person training in a more convenient, cost-effective way.
how you can maintain the functionality and interactivity of your classroom when you take it online through:
- Deploying the engagement dashboard so that you know when your learners are paying attention and when they are not
- Breaking your trainees into smaller groups for a more focused learning experience
- Increasing engagement by leveraging unlimited webcams for instructors and learners
- Sharing files to allow learners to follow along at their own pace or to supplement your virtual training content
- Easily managing the Q&A process by responding privately, publicly, or assigning the question to another instructor to answer
- Recording and sharing on-demand, self-paced, training
Whether you're training internally or reaching the public, you'll benefit from making the switch to this online learning platform – register now!