[REGISTER] November 10 - Bring Your Infrastructure Together with HCI
Learn how hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) can lower your cost, improve your team’s performance, and improve efficiency all with a smaller datacenter footprint.
During this session, we will cover how HCI can:
- Reduce the physical footprint of legacy datacenter infrastructure
- Increase and leverage underutilized resources
- Improve IT security posture
- Modernize environments for the cloud era
[REGISTER] November 11 - Simple, Flexible, Intelligent File Storage
Learn how to eliminate complexity with a single click deployment that can be scalable and be able to identify risks to performance and availability before it becomes a problem.
During this session, we will discuss how Nutanix Files:
- Leverages the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud architecture to provide file services
- Can be deployed as a standalone, software defined, distributed scale-out
file storage solution for all of your file storage needs
- Can be deployed as a fully integrated, core component of the Nutanix enterprise cloud for your hyperconverged file storage needs
Learn how you can instantly implement a work from anywhere environment in a secure manner through Nutanix’s desktop as a service (DaaS) solution, Xi Frame.
During this session, we will discuss how Xi Frame:
- Delivers secure, responsive access to applications, desktops, and data to an unlimited number of users on the cloud or on-premise
- Can serve as a complement or replacement for virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Provides do-it-yourself simplicity with an automated solution