[REGISTER] October 27th - Unify your private cloud & AWS with Nutanix Clusters
Learn how Nutanix Clusters enable seamless application migration and unified operations across clouds to help organizations accelerate their cloud journey with AWS.
During this session, we will cover how Nutanix Clusters on AWS provides:
- Single infrastructure management plane across all clouds
- App migration across clouds with no code changes needed
- License portability cost optimization features maximize investment
Learn more about the software-defined scale-out file storage solution, Nutanix Files, designed to address a wide range of use cases.
During this session, we will discuss how Nutanix Files:
- Leverages the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud architecture to provide file services
- Can be deployed as a standalone, software defined, distributed scale-out
file storage solution for all of your file storage needs
- Can be deployed as a fully integrated, core component of the Nutanix enterprise cloud for your hyperconverged (HCI) file storage needs
Learn more about the software suite, Nutanix ERA, which automates and simplifies database administration, bringing one-click simplicity and invisible operations to database provisioning and life cycle management (LCM).
During this session, we will discuss how Nutanix ERA:
- Enables DBAs to provision, clone, and refresh their databases to any point in time
- Can easily integrate with your preferred self-service tools, and every operation has a unique ID and is fully visible for auditing
- Allows DBAs to define standards for their database provisioning needs with end-state driven functionality that includes high availability (HA) database deployments for mission-critical clusters