In an ever-changing geopolitical landscape, understanding your global supply chain and finding inherent risks at speed and scale has never mattered more.
Join us to gain an insider’s view on how to identify supply chain issues, quickly comprehend them, and accelerate mission-critical decisions. In our session, we will share practical guidance to help you transform your Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) from theoretical to operational. In addition, explore some of the following questions:
- How can you use AI to get ahead of emerging trends and requirements in your Supply Chain?
- How do you rapidly incorporate new Executive Orders?
- How can you better understand potential Foreign Ownership, Control & Influence (FOCI) and reveal critical areas of risk in your supplier network?
- What are the best practices and next-gen AI-driven approaches that will help you combat the evolving contemporary threat landscape of supply chain vulnerabilities?
You will hear from Exiger’s Senior Vice President of National Security, Carrie Wibben, Former Deputy Director of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and Exiger's President of Global Markets, Brandon Daniels, technologist and regulatory expert, on how to create an efficient and comprehensive SCRM strategy and make it a competitive differentiator. During this webinar we will discuss:
- Regulatory and compliance policy challenges including Section 847, Section 889, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Compliance, and the Committee on Foreign Investment in the US (CFIUS)
- How AI systems and analytics make SCRM possible utilizing Exiger's next-gen AI platform, DDIQ
- Examples of Industry and government entities strengthening their SCRM program utilizing real time analysis
- Future trends in supply chain security
Don't miss out! Register now to reserve your spot!