F5 DoD User Group: How To Series
Enterprise Application Strategy
Join F5 for a DoD How To Series that will consist of virtual hands-on labs focusing on common application services topics such as Load Balancing, DNS Delivery, Zero Trust, Global Load Balancing, Web Application Firewall (WAF), DDoS
Prevention/Detection, Application Monitoring and Analytics, Identity and Access Management, Application Authentication, and many more. These common application services are aligned with our recently published Enterprise Application Strategy and will give you the tools and practical knowledge to help configure and fully maximize your F5 tech. Register now for our upcoming lab!
|Thursday, October 15, 2020 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm ET|
This introductory class will cover the following topics:
- Introductory to BIG-IP REST (Presentation)
- Imperative Automation using the F5 BIG-IP iControl REST API
- Walking to Running with BIG-IP Imperative REST (Module 1)
- Abstracting Services using the App Services 3 Extension
- Beginners adoption to BIG-IP AS3 (Module 2)
Expected time to complete: 2 hours
Missed any of our previous labs? Click here to view them on-demand!