As public sector agencies nationwide take steps to maintain continuity of operation, many have had to evaluate the resources needed to sustain regular functions and processes, while seamlessly transitioning to online operations.
By converting paper-based workflows to powerful digital forms and updating your agency's current digital processes, you will equip citizens with an easy way to find secure online forms, while increasing the efficiency of daily operations.
Join our complimentary webinar to learn how forms have evolved from static PDFs to modern digital forms that can adapt to any device, screen size, and user response at any time. Specifically, this webinar will cover how to:
- Accelerate the modernization of agency forms and embrace digital transformation with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Forms
- Leverage existing PDF form templates and transition them to a user-and-device-friendly cross channel for delivery
- Adapt and extend current forms modernization skills and best practices to design forms for the 21st Century citizen and employee
- Incorporate electronic signatures with Adobe Sign to securely send and track forms
- Integrate current platforms your agency has in place with AEM Forms
- Strategically utilize the AEM Forms platform to execute critical tasks quickly and easily
- Speed up and maximize digital form workflows with usage analytics
Discover how to take your agency's forms modernization efforts to the next level and provide citizens and employees with automated digital experiences. Register today!