Recent events have escalated the need for digital capabilities to address traffic volumes, content updates, communications, and deployment of essential services for the American people. Making strides toward digital maturity is now an urgent requirement to address the high-priority needs in a suddenly very digital world.
Join Google Cloud, Cardinal Path, and Carahsoft
to hear some recent, real-world case studies from both federal and state governments. Gain a clear understanding of how to implement your own digital roadmap, complete with immediately actionable takeaways to raise your online game as the COVID-19 pandemic makes digital transformation a reality.
In this practical session
, we will take you through a proven digital data roadmap designed to achieve demonstrable, incremental gains in efficiency, insights, and effectiveness of web and mobile app programs.
- Constituent-based analytic priorities during COVID-19
- Recent examples of quick-wins in emerging situations
- Quick-hit actions that will clear a path to success during and after COVID-19
- A proven digital analytics roadmap that can serve as your guide towards incremental gains
- Critical success factors for digital transformation in government
- Resources available to speed and support digital intelligence
Head of Customer Analytics, Google Cloud
Chief Technology Officer, Cardinal Path
Analytics Program Manager & Instructor, GSA
|This panel of experts will deliver well-established processes and recommendations to leap-forward your digital success no matter where you sit on the maturity curve.|
|Interested, but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now to receive an on-demand recording of the webinar.|