Since the 1960s, supercomputers have played a critical role in countless scientific advancements. Traditionally, High-Performance Computing (HPC) was limited to exclusive groups such as university and government research. The commoditization of computer hardware experienced over the last decade has made HPC ubiquitous in its adoption.
HPC is now mainstream and rapidly spreading across enterprises including academia, R1 institutions, banking, fraud detection, climate sciences, defense, health care, and the public cloud space.
The challenges in High-Performance Computing are shared across all research and enterprise domains. The key is to make informed decisions and preempt issues before they occur. Splunk's platform enables advanced analytics to help system owners, researchers, and administrators to quickly identify, investigate, respond, and adapt to challenges in large-scale, heterogeneous, dynamic, high-performance computing environments.
Join Splunk and Carahsoft for a demonstration of technology by HPC experts where we will discuss:
- HPC IT Operations: Predict service-level degradation before it occurs
- Application Performance Analytics: Identify application performance problems due to code-level errors or infrastructure
- Security & Compliance: Automate security investigations and reduce the impact of insider threats
- HPC Application Analytics: Accurately measure and monitor license managers for HPC applications
- Performance Analytics: Create baselines, detect anomalies activity with advanced statistical analysis, and machine learning capabilities
The Splunk platform offers a robust, comprehensive solution leveraging machine learning, delivering optimization of operational capabilities, incident and breach investigation, establishing baselines, scoping, automated response, resolution, and non-obvious relationship analysis driving industry-leading anomaly detection capabilities.