Ensuring your organization's ability to work securely and quickly from anywhere has never been more important than now. Enter Xi Frame and Google. Xi Frame is a Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution that runs your applications and desktops in a browser, on the cloud.
During this webinar, we will discuss how to deliver secure, responsive access to applications, desktops, and data using Nutanix Xi Frame and Google. Run your Windows apps on Chromebooks, Chrome OS, or in a Chrome browser on any device. You can also run application workloads on Google Cloud Platform.
Learn how to:
- Publish Windows apps to all of your users running Chrome with a single click
- Launch apps directly from Google Shelf
- Integrate with your Google Identity
- Connect to Google Drive or use Google File Stream to collaborate on Team Drives
- Leverage the Google Cloud Platform to run your Windows applications on any device
We'll speak to the unique challenges of the public sector and how our FedRAMP ready Desktop-as-a-Service can help enable your Work from Anywhere workforce.