In the wake of recent world events, teams are now looking for ways to see through the eyes of workforce members from remote locations. Through mixed-reality technology, the Trimble XR10 and Trimble Connect for HoloLens allow users to be in two places at once.
Join us for a complimentary webinar will showcase how to overlay 2D and 3D models onto worksites, collaborate with remote workforces, and capture reality in real-time, keeping a workforce hands-free while executing the job.
- See a design in its real, intended environment
- Measure effectiveness through saved time and budget on the worksite
- Encourage actionable collaboration amongst stakeholders, whether remote or visiting the site, by seeing a design's intent in the real environment to aid in real-time decision making
- Generate buy-in amongst diverse stakeholders to create a team, putting insight into action
- Protect the integrity of a project and protect a team’s reputation while adopting and integrating new technology
Don't miss the opportunity to learn how the Trimble XR10 mixed-reality device can help teams improve processes and communicate more effectively.