Changing times and circumstances around the world have dramatically increased pressure on organizations, schools, and governments to implement work from home solutions
. At the same time, security risks can greatly increase when organizations adopt these policies.
During this session, we will address several ways to implement effective remote worker strategies, including:
- Maintaining productivity when faced with uncertain connectivity
- Risk-free ways to provisioning access for remote employees
- Real world examples of work from home policies
- Safely removing the VPN speed bump
- Ensuring critical applications are available across devices
Can't make this live webinar? Sign up here
to receive a copy of the archived recording at your convenience.