Insider threats are still a growing problem, despite increasing mindshare and budgets. The key to stopping these threats – and to strengthening the organization as a whole – is making data-driven decisions using visibility into data, machines, applications, and people.
In this webcast, presented by Dtex Systems and Carahsoft, we will share how they are helping to utilize data to build stronger mission and security strategies. We will discuss:
- How to implement a data-driven security strategy
- How the MITRE ATT&CK framework can be utilized to drive insider threat detection
- The latest cutting-edge research into insider threats
- How to use data to elevate security to a senior leadership discussion
- Why an effective insider threat approach has far-reaching benefits across security and across the agency
to learn new information about threat detection!
Interested but can't attend at this time?