[REGISTER:] April 9 - AWS Connect: Cloud-Based Contact Center to Meet Customer Demands
Customer service is essential to the success of any business. To provide voice-based customer service at scale, many organizations operate call centers. At the low end, call centers simply route incoming calls to any available agent. More sophisticated systems support more sophisticated routing and interaction, including the ability to create customized call trees and other Integrated Voice Response (IVR) systems.
Traditionally, IVR systems have been difficult to install and expensive to license, with capacity-based pricing the norm. However, with Amazon Connect, you build on the same technology used by many of our customer service teams!
In this webcast, you will learn how Amazon Connect lets you:
- Set up a cloud-based contact center in minutes
- Create your contact center
- Design your contact flows (similar to IVRs)
- Onboard your agents using a modern interface that is entirely web-based
[REGISTER:] [NEW] April 21 - Public Sector Solutions in AWS Marketplace
AWS Marketplace is a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that make it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software that runs on AWS.
In this webcast, you will learn how public sector organizations are:
- Delivering organizational efficiencies
- Optimizing security operations
- Leveraging solutions from AWS Marketplace to successfully meet mandates around innovation of citizen services
[REGISTER:] April 23 - Modernize Your Applications, Increase Agility, and Reduce TCO
In this webcast, you will learn how modernizing your applications with AWS can help:
- Reduce costs
- Gain efficiencies
- Make the most of your existing investments
With AWS you can lift and shift applications, refactor them or fully re-platform them, making the choice that best suits your organization!