Ardalyst, FireEye, Gigamon, and Carahsoft for a complimentary webinar to discuss the development of innovative Security Operations Centers (SOCs) of the Future. Project Medici Moons is an Ardalyst Defense design for a next-generation set of SOCs with technical innovations that will enhance threat awareness/validation and response in an ever-changing cyber environment.
Ardalyst's design is a comprehensive hybrid/passive active defense design composed of an operations center monitoring a multi-tenant/multi-site enterprise network, a private cloud-based environment, and a deployable support system.
to learn more about how Ardalyst's Medici Moon design integrates the below solutions to achieve maximum scalability, adaptability, flexibility, automation, and resiliency:
- FireEye's nation-state-level threat intelligence and security orchestration platform
- Gigamon's visibility platforms and passive one-way taps
- Innovative cloud technology
- One-way passive cross domain transfer of data
- Risk management and validation agents
- Deployable NSA-certified data encryption
- Big Data SIEM, automation, and behavior analysis capabilities
Interest, but cannot attend at this time? Sign up now
to receive an archived recording of the webinar.