Esri and ikeGPS have released an integration where measurements, GPS location, and photos collected with Spike are seamlessly brought into ArcGIS using Survey123. With Spike and Survey123, measurements can be automatically associated with GIS features in ArcGIS, boosting the productivity of field crews, cutting costs, and saving time.
This complimentary webinar will examine the ways the integration collects and measures field data for transportation, facilities management, municipal inspections, and disaster response initiatives.
Attendees will learn how Spike and Survey123:
- Save time measuring objects
- Turn a smartphone or tablet into a geospatial multi-tool
- Deliver accurate, photo-verifiable results of measurements collected in the field directly to ArcGIS
- Generate a quick return on investment
- Are easy to learn, simple to adopt, and compatible with current technology in place
Register now to enhance data collection and measurement for your agency!