|XR Optics introduces a new pluggable, software-enabled architecture designed to radically reduce the cost of deploying and operating optical networks. Infinera's experience in developing a uniquely integrated photonic engine, the Infinite Capacity Engine, resulted in the fundamental technology leadership required to develop and release the industry's first point-to-multipoint coherent optical subcarrier aggregation technology. |Join Infinera's webinar
to hear how XR Optics can dramatically reduce the number of transceivers in your network, eliminate the need for costly intermediate aggregation devices, and efficiently optimize optical transport infrastructure for hub-and-spoke end-user traffic flows. This revolutionary new technology is purpose-built to break the inherent limitations of traditional point-to-point optical transmission solutions.
- Support massive network growth through rebuilding locations with point-to-multipoint optics
- Improve operational efficiency and future-proof network design for growing bandwidth demand and dynamic traffic patterns
- Simplify your network design and eliminate intermediate aggregation points
- Utilize instant activation to accelerate incremental capacity
- Enhance network agility and leverage auto-tuneable optics to lower the cost of building metro access networks