Some of the most notorious and damaging security breaches happen in minutes. Did you know that they begin months in advance by the perpetrators? Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) are considered to be the most dangerous and challenging to detect and defend because of the volume, variety, and velocity of data required to find them - as well as the amount of time and special attention required to catch them. Your adversaries know this, and they take advantage of time and patience on their side to lay the groundwork and wait to attack.
Join Cloudera to discover the best practices for leveraging three critical components that will accelerate your ability to effectively hunt and defend against APTs. These insights will help you design a forward-looking solution that can quickly help your team hunt for and predict potential APT related issues before they occur.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify, establish, and instantiate the critical components for APT hunting
- Leverage existing resources, investments, and processes into a more agile APT utility
- Identify potential blind spots and deliver enhanced real-time situational awareness
- Maximize availability and performance of infrastructure that supports mission-critical systems
- Predict and prevent APTs to improve the probability of mission success