The Mueller report, following the 2016 election, identified malicious adversaries that undermined trust in the democratic process. With the complex and multifaceted threats we are facing with the upcoming 2020 elections, there is an urgent need to protect our electoral infrastructure.
Election interference also poses a threat to citizens’ personal information. Personal Identifiable Information, PII, such as social security numbers, are accessible through the voter registration system. Due to this accessibility, attackers have the ability to commit identity theft and voter fraud through multi-state voter registration, making the protection of PII data critical.
- Easy-to-use, integrated platform
- Sensitive data discovery engine
- End-to-end encrypted file collaboration with key revocation
- File and folder encryption across all endpoints, mobile, public cloud, and private cloud
- Find the sensitive material and encrypt it without compromising organizational effectiveness