Thank you for your interest in our Adobe Digital Learning Seminar for Public Health Agencies.
Watch the on-demand recording
to discover how you can create and maintain high levels of retention and engagement in an online learning environment. Specifically, this seminar covered:
- Tips to better understand the modern adult learner, identify their style of learning, and maximize the impact of delivery style and method
- Best practices for transferring in-person classroom engagement and productivity online
- Ways to embed social learning and peer-to-peer collaboration into virtual courses
- How the eLearning pros create custom virtual classrooms by using layouts, interactive pods, and breakout rooms
- Why the layout and functionality of their learning management system (LMS) directly impacts how learners receive and retain training
Check out these additional resources!
|With tools like Adobe Captivate Prime, organizations are empowered to integrate training tactics into the learner's workflow at their point of need. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how your learning management system (LMS) can be transformed from a platform to a solution.|
|2020 has been a seismic year in many spaces, including eLearning, where learning at the same time as other people whilst being remote is now normalized. Find out how to create an engaging virtual experience in this Adobe Whitepaper.|
|Contact me to schedule a complimentary demo of Adobe’s digital learning solutions to discover ways to incorporate them seamlessly into your existing training curriculums.|
|Check out our other upcoming Adobe events.|
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information on Adobe's digital learning solutions, please don't hesitate to contact me