Thank you for your interest in our Adobe Digital Learning Virtual Seminar for Public Health Agencies.
Watch the on-demand recording
to discover how you can create and maintain high levels of retention and engagement in an online learning environment. Specifically, this seminar covered:
- Tips to better understand the modern adult learner, identify their style of learning and maximize the impact of delivery style and method
- Best practices for transferring in-person classroom engagement and productivity online
- Ways to embed social learning and peer-to-peer collaboration into virtual courses
- How the eLearning pros create custom virtual classrooms by using layouts, interactive pods, and breakout rooms
- Why the layout and functionality of their learning management system (LMS) will directly impact how learners receive and retain training
Check out these additional resources!
|Skill and Reskill Government Employees Remotely. Join our webinar on March 18th to learn how to quickly and effectively pivot your training strategy so you can continue to train and engage your workforce – register now!|
|eLearning Simplified. Adobe eLearning solutions allow you to seamlessly integrate your content, mode of delivery, and analytics. Watch these on-demand sessions to create and access everything you need to reach our learners in one place!|
|Adobe Connect Daily Demos. Learn more workflows for Adobe Connect and get your questions answered by our team of experts by joining a daily demo. |
If you have any questions or would like to receive more information on Adobe digital learning solutions, please don't hesitate to contact me